Renue UK Ltd has designed a comprehensive specialist support service, covering all aspects of the specialist cleaning, renovation and maintenance of commercial, residential and industrial facilities. Using the five-stage Renue UK CRI Plan, a unique package can be produced to meet the individual needs of each facility in the Commercial Industry.
The Renue UK CRI PlanThe Renue UK CRI Plan is a complete system for the specialist cleaning, renovation and maintenance of various surfaces. It has been designed to incorporate efficient renovation with tailor made maintenance programs to ensure the most cost effective Long Term Lifecycle costs. The Renue UK CRI Plan is a five stage system starting with the initial site survey and inspection and following through each stage of the renovation and maintenance program as detailed below:
Please note that you can tailor the following to include any individual aspect or any combination of the plan.
Initial Site Survey / Inspection:
- A report on the general appearance of the surface / area
- A report on the general condition of High level and awkward access areas.
- A detailed plan of any specialist cleaning and/or renovation required including costs
- A Free Demonstration Sample Area if possible
- Deep cleaning and renovation of all floor surfaces
- Deep cleaning of wet leisure environment to remove calcium and body fat
- Application of non-slip treatment to wet leisure areas in line with HSE guidelines
- Deep cleaning of high level equipment / structures using appropriate access equipment.
- Deep cleaning and renovation of stone surfaces
- Deep cleaning of exterior facade and cladding
- Deep cleaning of exterior paving
- High level window cleaning
- Carpet and upholstery cleaning
Implementation of Maintenance
- Production of a site specific maintenance specification to ensure an efficient maintenance program
- Supply of the correct cleaning equipment and products in order to carry out maintenance specification
- Quarterly Inspection to ensure efficiency of maintenance program
- Twice Yearly inspection of general condition of facility
- Annual full inspection as per initial site survey
- Deep clean and re-application of protective floor finishes as required
- High level cleaning as required, deep cleaning as required