Cruise Line IndustryRenue UK Ltd has designed a comprehensive specialist support service, covering all aspects of the specialist cleaning, renovation and maintenance of cruise line and marine facilities in the Cruise Line Industry. Using the five-stage Renue UK Marine Plan, a unique package can be produced to meet the individual needs of each facility.
The Renue UK Marine Plan in Connection with the Cruise Line IndustryThe Renue UK Marine Plan is a complete system for the specialist cleaning, renovation and maintenance of various surfaces. It has been designed to incorporate efficient renovation with tailor made maintenance programs to ensure the most cost effective Long Term Lifecycle costs. The Renue UK Marine Plan is a five stage system starting with the initial site survey and inspection and following through each stage of the renovation and maintenance program as detailed below:
Please note that you can tailor the following to include any individual aspect or any combination of the plan.
Initial Site Survey / Inspection:
- A report on the general appearance of the surface / area
- A report on the general condition of High level and awkward access areas.
- A detailed plan of any specialist cleaning and/or renovation required including costs
- A Free Demonstration Sample Area if possible
- Deep cleaning and renovation of all floor surfaces
- Deep clean of wooden flooring and decking followed by application of additional coats of protective floor finish
- Sanding of wooden flooring and decking and application of protective floor finish
- Deep cleaning of wet leisure environment to remove calcium and body fat
- Application of non-slip treatment to wet leisure areas in line with HSE guidelines
- Deep cleaning of high level equipment / structures using appropriate access equipment.
- Deep cleaning and renovation of stone surfaces
- Renovation of Vanity units
- Deep cleaning of exterior facade and cladding
- Deep cleaning of kitchen equipment
- Deep cleaning of kitchen and galley flooring
- High level window cleaning
- Carpet and upholstery cleaning
Implementation of Maintenance
- Production of a site specific maintenance specification to ensure an efficient maintenance program
- Supply of the correct cleaning equipment and products in order to carry out maintenance specification
- Quarterly Inspection to ensure efficiency of maintenance program
- Twice Yearly inspection of general condition of facility
- Annual full inspection as per initial site survey
- Deep clean and re-application of protective floor finishes as required
- High level cleaning as required, deep cleaning as required